Saturday 1 November 2008

Retirement, Clearing out and the future

We are at last feeling retired and are adjusting to our new life style. I have made progress with some 7mm modelling, but am now turning my attention to clearing out surplus items of a railway nature.

There will soon be a complete list of BOOKS for sale - this will include all my MR/LMS reference books and others on Narrow Gauge, Pullmans, etc, etc. If you think you might be interested in any, please send an e-mail and I'll send a list as soon as it is ready for circulation.

There will also be a list of former DISPLAY MODELS from our Branchlines days. These cover mainly 4mm scale, standard and narrow gauge, steam diesel and electric.

Additionally we have a cupboard of 4mm SCALE MODELS bought as useful for possible future products or from my modelling past. A list will be produced.

We expect to advertise these lists in the RAILWAY MODELLER small ad's, rather than on eBay.

No comments: